A European Film
celebrating Europe's cultural diversity
Vivien Karlovic: Biography
Born in Rijeka, graduated Economics at University of Rijeka as first in her generation. After acquiring the Bachelor degree she continues post-graduation scientific course of Management which she successfully completes and earns Master of Science degree. She currently works at the State Inspectorate of Republic of Croatia.
- Out of tune (screenplay, comedy)
- The Winners (screenplay, drama)
- The Professionals (tv sitcom)
- The Apprentice (screenplay, psychological thriller)
- The Scare (screenplay, satire/dramedy)
- Clan (book)
- Friends (screenplay for short fiction film)
- The Lost Ones (screenplay for feature fiction film, drama, Babylon selection)
- Heaven on Earth (screenplay for feature fiction film, drama, Ars septima Award- Best Croatian un-produced screenplay Award; selected and won in competition by Croatian Audiovisual Centre for screenplay development)
- What guys like (screenplay for feature fiction film, comedy, selected and won in competition by Croatian Audiovisual Centre for screenplay development)
BABYLON PARTNER LINKS
Babylon collaborates regularly with partner orgnanisations, including AHRC-funded Migrant and Diasporic Cinema Research Network
BABYLON PROJECTS 2015
Read more about the projects selected for Babylon Europe 2015.
BABYLON PROJECTS 2013-14
Read more about the projects selected for Babylon Europe 2013-14.
BABYLON BREAKTHROUGH Event at 56th BFI London Film Festival 2012
This year BABYLON hosts the closing event of the London Film Festival's Industry Programme, 10.30 on 21st October at NFT3, BFI Southbank.