A European Film
celebrating Europe's cultural diversity
Vivien Karlovic: Biography
Born in Rijeka, graduated Economics at University of Rijeka as first in her generation. After acquiring the Bachelor degree she continues post-graduation scientific course of Management which she successfully completes and earns Master of Science degree. She currently works at the State Inspectorate of Republic of Croatia.
- Out of tune (screenplay, comedy)
- The Winners (screenplay, drama)
- The Professionals (tv sitcom)
- The Apprentice (screenplay, psychological thriller)
- The Scare (screenplay, satire/dramedy)
- Clan (book)
- Friends (screenplay for short fiction film)
- The Lost Ones (screenplay for feature fiction film, drama, Babylon selection)
- Heaven on Earth (screenplay for feature fiction film, drama, Ars septima Award- Best Croatian un-produced screenplay Award; selected and won in competition by Croatian Audiovisual Centre for screenplay development)
- What guys like (screenplay for feature fiction film, comedy, selected and won in competition by Croatian Audiovisual Centre for screenplay development)
BABYLON 2017-18 PARTNER LOGOS
BABYLON PROJECTS 2017-18
Read more about the projects selected for Babylon RiverRhine 2017-18.
BABYLON PARTICIPANTS 2017-18
Read more about the participants selected for Babylon RiverRhine 2017-18.
BABYLON ACADEMIC ASSOCIATES
Babylon collaborates regularly with partner orgnanisations, including AHRC-funded Migrant and Diasporic Cinema Research Network